We built the this app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by we at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
2. Types of Personal Information that may be collected by We
3. How We use your Personal InformationWe shall comply with applicable legal requirements when using your Personal Information. Such requirements generally include: Processing of Personal Data on the basis of your consent with regard to a specific purpose; Processing of your Personal Data for the fulfillment of legal obligations; Data processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract you have entered into, or measures We shall take at your request prior to entering into a contract; Data processing carried out for the legitimate interests pursued by We or a third party. Such legitimate interests include: 1) safety of We products, services, websites and its customers; 2) We's property and honorary rights and interests, including fixed assets, intangible assets, goodwill, etc; 3) We's internal management needs; 4) We's provision of products or services to users or better provision of products or services to users; 5) other legitimate interests of We or of a third party; Data processing that is necessary for protecting the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; Data processing carried out for the performance of a task related to the public interest; We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes: Provide you with registration service and account management service. Analyze your usage information, habits and preference to improve user experience. Provide information which may interest you with your permission. Provide good after sales service for you. Carry out macro customer survey and analyze our market share. Feedback error report, locate quickly to solve abnormal issues. Optimize performance of the device and improve functions design to provide better products and services for you. Provide convenience for your information backup. Preference configuration to provide the better use experience and improve the quality of the service.
4. How We disclose your Personal InformationUnder the relevant applicable laws, We may disclose your Personal Information under the following situations: We may share your Personal Information within its internal group. We may share your Personal Information with reliable partners or service providers. For example, when our partner is providing a service, We may share with the partner the necessary information, such as device identification code, to provide you with better service. Or when you buy We products on-line, We may provide your relevant Personal Information to logistics service provider to arrange product delivery. Disclose your Personal Information if required by law. In order to execute or to assist in executing some legal or administrative procedures, We may provide your Personal Information to the relevant law enforcement agencies or government sectors. We may disclose your Personal Information under other circumstances where such disclosure is required for universal justice as deemed by We. Such circumstances include the disclosure to prevent personal injury or death or to avoid significant property losses or to protect social public interest.
5. Cross-border transfer of your Personal InformationIn order to provide better services for you, We may transfer your Personal Information to third countries for storing and processing, or your Personal Information may be accessed by other third countries. Privacy laws may vary among these countries, and we will take appropriate measures to process the Personal Information in accordance with the laws where the Personal Information is located.
6. How to access, modify and delete your Personal DataAs the user of the products or services, you are obliged to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the Personal Data you provided and carefully keep your Personal Data safe. We will protect and update your Personal Data on time and try our best to ensure your normal use of the products and services. In accordance with your rights under relevant applicable law, you may exercise: 1) right of access, i.e. the right to have access to your Personal Data held by We and to know whether Personal Data concerning him or her are being processed or not; 2) right to rectification, i.e. the right to request rectification of the inaccurate Personal Data we hold concerning you; 3) right to erasure, i.e. the right to request us to erasure of the Personal Data concerning you; 4) right to restriction of processing, i.e. the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data; 5) right to object, i.e. the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data; 6) right to data portability, i.e. the right to request us, where technically feasible, to have your Personal Data transmitted to another data controller. To request exercising your rights under the applicable law, please fill out the form attached to this Policy and send to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you in time. While you are exercising your rights under the applicable law, we may investigate the legality and rationality of your request. If we have reasonable grounds or suspect that your request is deceptive, repetitive or infringes upon the rights and freedom of third parties, or if we are unable to get through the investigation, we may ask you to provide further information or may refuse to process your request. You may send your request in written form in order to protect your legitimate rights and interests. After receiving your request, we will process within the period of time as prescribed by applicable law. If you consider that we are in violation of applicable law and have infringed your legitimate rights, you may file a complaint with the authority for the protection of Personal Data in order to resolve the issue.
7. Security measures We take to protect your Personal InformationWe will provide security measures to We users. We will take reasonable and practicable measures to protect your Personal Data that we collected and prevent your Personal Data from being accessed, tampered, disclosed or destroyed by unauthorized third parties. For example, when you access We account, we have user validation procedure or password retrieve procedure to ensure the security of your account. In the matter of the storage of Personal Data, we have provided security measures to you as well. All your Personal Data will be stored in the secure server, and we will control and protect all the Personal Data. We will determine the storage period of your Personal Data in accordance with the terms and conditions of applicable law. From the perspective of protecting you and your privacy right to the maximum extent, except as otherwise compulsorily stated by law, we will limit the period for which your Personal Data is stored to a strict minimum degree provided that it satisfies the data processing purposes prescribed in this Policy. Our criteria for how long we keep Personal Data mainly include the following two points: 1) time needed to store Personal Data for completing the relevant business; 2) terms and conditions of applicable law. In addition, there are duties of confidentiality in the contract signed between We and its partners. If a partner breaches the confidentiality obligation in the contract and brings about losses to the obligee, We will impose legal liabilities on the partner and terminate the business relationship with the partner. There is no absolutely safe website, Internet transmission, computer system and wireless connections. Except the necessary protective measures we have taken, users have to strengthen the awareness of privacy security risks. For example, when skipping to third party websites, links, products or services through our services, please carefully read through the terms and conditions or privacy policies of such websites, links, products or services regarding the security of the data and information collected by them. We shall not be liable for any actions you make thereof. If you find certain contents, advertisements, or functions in our website, products or services that may be possibly provided by third parties, and may possibly endanger your privacy and security, please contact We at email@example.com and we will handle with priority.
8. How We handle Personal Data of minorsMinors are not allowed to use We products and services without the consent and guidance of his or her legal guardians. In principle, we will not take initiative to collect the Personal Data of a minor and only with the consent of his or her legal guardians, we will collect his or her Personal Data. As to the disclosure of the Personal Data of a minor, we will provide, in principle, only when permission is given by his/her legal guardian, or where the law or relevant government sector legitimately requires. In addition, if you find that a minor sends his or her Personal Data to We without the consent of his or her guardian, please fill out the form attached to this Policy and send to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you in time.
10. Complement to the PolicyThis Policy mainly lays out how We will collect, process and internationally transmit your Personal Information when you browse We website and use We products or services. However, it is impossible to complete enumeration how We collect data, what kind of data We collect, how We use and process the data and the conditions We disclose the data in this Policy. We may send the complementary notice when we collect, process, disclose and internationally transmit your specific Personal Information.
This policy is effective as of 2021-06-24